VTCT Level 2 Beauty Therapy Course
This Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy with Make-up for all ages covers the essential knowledge and understanding needed to help you start your career as a therapist. The units that you study will provide you with the basic skills to perform many of the beauty treatments on offer in salons across the UK. Units include are;
- Provide facial skin care treatment
- Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes
- Carry out waxing services
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services
- Provide make-up services
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Day, Evening & Special Occasion Make-up
- Nail Services (Manicure & Pedicure)
- Lash & Brow Treatments
- Salon Reception
- Selling and promoting techniques /client care
- Creating an image
- Health and safety / knowledge of beauty industries
This course provides the essential knowledge and understanding needed to help you start your career as a Therapist. Each unit consists of theory and practical training, assessments and exams.
This course consists of 7 days theory and practical training, assessments and exams. Home study and case studies will be required prior to exams and assessments.
All practical training and assessment are completed at our Brighton school. Home study and case studies will be required to complete the course.
On completion you will gain a VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
A good level of English, successful interview and initial assessment. Potential learners need to be able to demonstrate dedication and commitment to learning and have aspirations to work and progress into the industry.
How to apply
To apply for the VTCT Level 2 Beauty Therapy Course please click on the link below and fill out our course booking form.Course Registration