VTCT Level 3 Beauty Therapy General Course
This Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy for all ages covers the essential knowledge and understanding needed to help you start or enhance your career as a massage therapist. The units that you study will provide you with the skills to perform many of the massage and holistic treatments on offer in spas across the UK. Units include are;
- Provide body massage treatments
- Provide body electrical treatments
- Provide Facial electrical treatments
- Provide electrical epilation treatments
- Provide stone therapy treatments
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Body massage
- Hot and cold stone therapy
- Facial and body electrical treatments
- Electrical epilation
- Health and safely within the industry
- Selling and promoting techniques /client care
- Creating an Image
This course provides the essential knowledge and understanding needed to help you start your career as a Beauty Therapist. Each unit consists of theory and practical training, assessments and exams.
This course consists of 7 days theory and practical training, assessments and exams. Home study and case studies will be required prior to exams and assessments.
All practical training and assessment are completed at our Brighton school. Home study and case studies will be required to complete the course.
On completion you will gain a VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General.
NVQ level 2 Beauty Therapy. A good level of English, successful interview and initial assessment. Potential learners need to be able to demonstrate dedication and commitment to learning and have aspirations to work and progress into the industry.
How to apply
To apply for the VTCT Level 3 Beauty Therapy General Course please click on the link below and fill out our course booking form.Course Registration